Alaska Airlines offers 5% discount on airfare to Portland!
You will need to use this Meeting Fare Code: ECMW266 and this Meeting Name: American Fisheries Society Meeting when you book your travel.
Beginning Travel Date: August 12, 2015
Last Travel Date: August 26, 2015
Meeting Fare Rules: AFS 2015 travelers are entitled to a 5% discount off Alaska Airlines published fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
- Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge.
- All fare rules of the fare apply.
- All tickets must be issued online or the Alaska Airlines Group desk (1-800-445-4435).
- A $15.00 ticketing fee will apply to any tickets issued by the Group Desk.
- Offer valid on all Alaska Airlines flights to and from Portland, Oregon excluding flights to/from Mexico and Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
Depending on the number of people who take advantage of this offer, AFS may qualify for free tickets that we can use to defray expenses of sending staff to the Portland AFS meeting. To help us qualify, please e-mail Jeff Fryer at [email protected] with the number of tickets purchased if you take advantage of this offer.
Terms: No changes may be made to this agreement unless they are in writing and both parties are in agreement. Alaska Airlines reserves the right to cancel this agreement immediately upon breach of this agreement or breach of the ARC/IATA agreement by agency. Alaska Airlines will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather or any other causes beyond the control of Alaska Airlines. Alaska Airlines reserves the right to change equipment or schedules. Should Alaska Airlines cancel scheduled service to any of the city pairs set forth above, Alaska Airlines shall not be obligated to provide transportation at the fare set forth herein. By ticketing at the above levels, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.