- Unfortunately some speakers were not able to attend, resulting in changes to the Program. See the online program for the latest details.
- Its going to be a busy week! Here’s how to spend more time attending the technical presentations
- See the Schedule-at-a-Glance
- Need to upload your presentation on site?
- You’re on your way to Portland! Travel Information: Parking, Accommodations, Ground Transportation
- Discounts for you – bring your badge to these local establishments
- Information for Volunteers
- Online Registration is Closed. You may register at the Hilton Hotel Downtown (HHD) Saturday and Sunday and at the Oregon Convention Center (OCC) starting Monday.
- Continuing Education Information
- Lots to do in Portland before & after the meeting! See Our Favorite Uniquely Portland Things To Do and Travel Portland Micro Site for Maps & More
|The Oregon Chapter and Western Division of the American Fisheries Society cordially invite you to attend the 145th Annual Meeting to be convened in Portland from August 16 to 20, 2015.
Photo Credits: Travel Portland
A diverse program, unconstrained by a single theme, will allow you to learn how freshwater and marine resources are managed, conserved, and restored globally.
The City of Portland offers unique experiences and endless activities for conference attendees to enjoy in a relaxed atmosphere. From wine bars in historic buildings to art galleries housed in modern buildings, Portland is repeatedly ranked as one of the best walking cities in the United States. It is this walkability that will allow you to easily visit the countless restaurants, food carts, microbreweries, distilleries, and coffee shops that have led to Portland being recognized for its outstanding culinary and beverage scene. Portland and the surrounding Pacific Coast-Wine Country-Cascades-Columbia River Gorge landscapes provide endless opportunities for sightseeing, outdoor adventure, and fishing. The City of Portland and surrounding areas have something for everyone to enjoy in August 2015!